TNT Atalaya from Spain is one of the 13 partners of the grand Social Community Theatre project Caravan Next.
The theatre laboratory TNT was formed at the request of the theatre Atalaya in 1994. TNT is open to all creators who believe that theatre is an art form, resulting from a continuous process of investigation. As a centre of theatre production TNT has created various theatre shows with groups of actors who participated in the TNT’s International Laboratory workshops and toured in America, Europe, Africa and in most Spanish provinces.
During the last few years 70 tutors from 20 countries have passed through the doors of the International Laboratory of TNT. Many well-known specialists from diverse theatres have found their way; from the Opera of Pekin and the Teatro Nô from Japan, to la Santería cubana or the Brazilian Candomble, via the Biomecánica of Meyerhold or the Teatro Isabelino by Shakespeare.
TNT Atalaya performs in all the events of Kunstpartiet
photo: TNT Atalaya
Read more about TNT Atalaya on www.atalaya-tnt.com
Read more about Caravan Next on www.caravanext.eu
- 10 June: Stampede
- 11 June: Across the Stream
- 13 June: Wild Children Parade
- 16 June: Centaurs at home
- 16 June: Wild Island - Between Earth and Sky
- 10 June: Tomato Day (part of the Opening Performance)
- 13 June: Paint it pink!
- 16 June: INCITATUS
- 13, 14, 15 June: A real boxing match
- 16 June: The last action before the election
- 18 June: X-Day (part of the performance: Landscape after the Sea receded)
- 13, 14, 15 June: Wildcards for Voters in the Wild West