Teatr Brama from Poland is one of the 13 partners from the European Social Community Theatre project Caravan Next.
Teatr Brama from Poland revolutionizes the relationship between audience and theatre by utilizing performance to create a participatory meeting, not a spectator activity. The Teatr Brama ensemble is a diverse group dedicated to a common artistic goal, realized by researching the heights and depths of emotion, recalling heritage and reacting to the reality of life. As a cultural and educational association, Teatr Brama utilizes formal and informal educational methods to empower people to use art to improve their lives and their world.
Teatr Brama hosts theater festivals and travels to perform and offer workshops in many theater festivals every year. The theatre is a part of an ever-growing international artistic network that brings people together to create quality artistic performances and actions in communities in Poland and abroad. Teatr Brama is a partner in the grand collaborative Social Community Theatre Project Caravanext – www.caravanext.eu
Supported by Ministry of Culture and National Heritage of the Republic of Poland.
Read more about Caravan Next on www.caravanext.eu
- 10 June: Stampede
- 15 June: Centaurs at home
- 11 June: Wild Encounters – Opening of the Wild Island
- 12 June: Wild Island - Nomads of the Wind
- 14 June: Wild Island - Rhythms of Struggle
- 15 June: Wild Island - Dancing Wild Voices
- 16 June: Wild Island - Between Earth and Sky
- 17 June: Wild Island Closing Ceremony - Navigate the Destruction
- 13 June: Homage to Maren
- 17 June: Ghost Dance
- 13, 14, 15 June: Wildcards for Voters in the Wild West