The Wild Island (NTL)
With Isadora Pei (Italy), Alice Williams (Australia), Marcelo Miguel (Brazil), Luis Alonso (Chile) and Ulrik Skeel (Denmark).
Four fugitive poets are stranded on a raft. On their flight, they took with them whatever they were able to save. The raft is a refuge for their poetic imagination but also a prison on the water. They try to escape from the daily reality by throwing themselves into a chain of incongruous and ludicrous actions. A commotion happens when, every day, a local poet joins them with the latest news from the literary world and the newspapers. Surrounded by people who watch them as if they were wild animals, they communicate with the rest of the world by means of flying horses and bottle mail. Finally, they are rescued by Holstebro Boy Scouts. But they prefer to resume their flight in search of wildness and the alternative Nobel Prize.
Find more information on The Wild Island here: https://wildislandproject.wordpress.com
- 10 June: Stampede
- 18 June: Landscape after the Sea Receded
- 17 June: Stampede
- 11 June: Wild Encounters – Opening of the Wild Island
- 12 June: Wild Island - Nomads of the Wind
- 13 June: Wild Island - Wild Creatures
- 14 June: Wild Island - Rhythms of Struggle
- 15 June: Wild Island - Dancing Wild Voices
- 16 June: Wild Island - Between Earth and Sky
- 17 June: Wild Island Closing Ceremony - Navigate the Destruction
- 16 June: The last action before the election
- 10 June: When the Sea Came to Holstebro